We teach you to stay safe
We pride ourselves on professionally running a high-risk adventure activity with the highest standard of safety. There is always an element of risk when riding a dirt bike, but we will teach you the best techniques for you to safely manage the risk and stay safe.
We are committed to achieving high industry standards and have certified ourselves with a leading audit accreditation, Adventure Mark. Adventure Mark is a national outdoor safety audit programme designed by the New Zealand outdoors community for the New Zealand outdoors community.
Our Safety Management Systems and Safe Operating Procedures are internally reviewed annually and externally audited every 3 years or following a significant incident. Technique advisers and experts are used to review systems and procedures regularly.
Our staff are well trained through our internal systems and external providers. We believe we are leading our industry in safe dirt biking operations.
How to stay safe in our activities
- Wear all the safety gear provided and tell us if the sizing in incorrect
- Always ask if you are unsure about anything
- Listen and focus on the instructors
- Never assume you know better - there is always a reason for what we say
- No deliberate contact between participants during activities
- Stay hydrated, look out for each other and have fun!